All children are special. Our dedicated staff members are child care professionals — people who have devoted their lives and careers to working with children.
EduCare Learning Centers is a very special place where children become socially mature.
• To be responsive to the needs and individual characteristics of each child
• To encourage respect for parental and teacher authority
• To cultivate self-discipline
• To foster respect for the rights of other children
• To provide a complete curriculum which will facilitate teaching and learning with proper emphasis on a strong individualized program
• To encourage each child to progress at his or her own rate of development, rather than by age
• To develop self-motivation by creating a positive learning atmosphere
All of our teachers are educated in the principles of early childhood education and are dedicated to developing the maximum potential of the individual child.
Our education program includes a monthly activity plan and periodic parent progress reports. We have specially designed learning centers where we provide short and exciting experiences compatible with the developmental age and growth of the child. Our program provides learning materials that are an excellent basis for stimulating the child’s creative and intellectual development.
Learning centers include:
• Math and Reasoning
• Reading and Language
• Science and Nature
• Family and Community
• Arts and Crafts
• Music, Drama and Dance
• Creative Indoor and Outdoor Play